Stakeholder perceptions and activities about the organization cannot easily be ignored. This consultancy/training sets up an organization towards the implementation of a pro-active stakeholder management strategy that shapes outreach efforts to various interest groups. Interest groups may include Governments and related regulatory agencies, media, employees and general public (activist groups; consumer associations).
Stakeholder Management Advisory Services offered by Bridges Limited include:
Reputation management and Stakeholder mapping:
- Identifying reputation drivers and their respective importance to the organization;
- Development of risk assessment tools; corporate imaging.
Engagement and management of perceptions:
- Effective media relations;
- Outreach strategies to non-media stakeholders, including influencers/opinion shapers and general public;
- Briefings platforms for general public/employees;
- Identifying and managing effective Corporate Social Responsibility/Investment programs.
- Creating shared value model for critical stakeholders, particularly government, legislature and associated regulatory agencies;
- Optimizing ethics and governance policies;
- Development of ‘common-ground’ partnerships and
- Leveraging business associations.